Enertiv seeks an experienced front-end developer to join the team. The person in this position will work closely with our design team and backend stack to bring energy data to life. They will have a chance to influence how users leverage energy data collected by the Enertiv's hardware and will be challenged to engage various users, from technical developers utilizing our API to demanding building portfolio owners.
We're looking for a developer who:
- Loves coding and is constantly trying to improve his or her craft.
- Can create solid re-usable libraries.
- Has an interest in the energy conservation space and sustainability.
- Design and build modern, user-friendly front-end experiences
- Work independently and with members of our design, content, software and hardware teams to build and improve the core platform.
- Produce quality work on a tight schedule, delivering on time in quick, iterative sprints.
- Actively communicate with project managers and stakeholders.
- Responsible for taking ownership of their work.
- Strong knowledge of modern Web Standards and REST.
- 2 to 5 years web front-end development experience (HTML5, CSS3, SASS).
- Demonstrated experience with MVC frameworks (preferably AngularJS).
- Experience with git and code management.
- An interest in or experience with responsive design and other approaches to designing for mobile users.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build from design mock-ups, wire-frames or sketches.
- Familiarity with JS charting frameworks such as d3.js, AMCharts, etc.
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Mobile app development
- A/B testing experience
- Agile development experience a plus
- Databases (SQL, etc.)
What's In It For You?
- Join an award winning start-up at an early-stage
- Be part of an experienced entrepreneurial team
- Room for growth and ability to define the culture of the company
- Work alongside hardware developers, software developers, and our UI/UX team to find novel value in energy data with cutting edge hardware.
- Competitive salary and benefits
To apply, send your resume, cover letter and 3 work examples that you are proud of to email@example.com